hmmm..
here is some thing i would like to share.
有一天,一个妈妈买了两杯雪糕给他的孩子
一个巧克力口味,一个香草口味..
他的孩子选了很久, 两杯雪糕 都溶掉了
结果 他一杯雪糕也吃不到..
This thing makes me feel that i am so alike with the boy.
i have my own "ice cream" now..
but im looking forward for a better " ice-cream " ..
sigh ~
i know humans are greedy :(
They make me think about the new "ice cream"
im curious about it :)
Seriously, I DO interested with it.. little bit larr XD
So..
which "ice cream" is the one i need ?
Choco ? or Vanilla ?
<3
Furthermore..
which "ice cream" is the one i need ?
Choco ? or Vanilla ?
<3
Furthermore..
Im worried about my studies.
i duno what courses to take.
my mum said that, if i cant make any decisions , she will make me work after STPM.
I DONT WANT.
i still want to study.
I still interested to further my studies overseas, just that i havent decide what to study.
:(
i dont want to be a hesitate person anymore.
i want to be better !
CHANGE !


0 comments:
Post a Comment