Thursday, May 27, 2010




Yesterday was a sad day :( 
Now only i know..
I'll never have my freedom.. 
NEVER !
Even im 19 now.. next year its going to be 20 :( 
Dont control anymore can or not ? 
Give me a little bit freedom can or not.. 
I dun have a BF ! 
So dont suspect me when i come home late.. 
I really go for revision.. 
I didnt go anywhere to wet also..
Its not even pass 10pm :( 

I've been a good girl all this time.. 
What do you want more from me ? 
Good results ? 
Good attitude ? 

Maybe i still havent figured out what to study yet.. 
But doesnt mean that i dont want to study.. 
Dont always tell me : 
We've already feel fed up with u.. 
We dont want other sister to follow ur steps..

Excuse me.. I just didnt get A's for my exam.. 
I didnt done anything wrong.. 
Except for my lazy attitude.. 
So, Can u be more understanding ?

Did u really think about what i want ? 
 Did u ever plan for my studies ? 
Dont always tell me bla bla bla 's son or daughter got how many A's.. 
Bla bla bla's son or daughter is going to become a doctor.. 
You all never plan for my studies.. 
Then u just come show off with other ppl's son or daughter.. 
Blaming me never plan my study for myself.. 
Enough la.. 
Everytime also like this.. 

Peaple already look down at u la.. 
Can u hardworking abit onot :( 


Please dont push me somemore d.. 
Or else i'll burst like a balloon.. 
TRUST me 
I WILL 

:(

0 comments: