Saturday, August 7, 2010

stupiakness


Weeee ~~~ 
Went to pc fair with hubby today. 
I wanna buy webcam and headset.. 
We walk from the start to the end for n-times.. 
and its relly tiring @@ 
saw many sexayy leng lois..
I heard somebody saying that,

" Hall 1 是给那些男生 提起精神 和 打开眼睛的 ! "

swtt -.- 
but what he said is true larr.. 
the show gals in hall 1 is really prettier XD 

After reach home i had a try on the webcam. 
I think i start  addicted to it d coz it can take many many stupiak picturess =D
huhu ^^ 
I show some of them here.. 
Be prepared yea ! 
Coz its reli reli stupiakkk ><
LOLS ~ 

________________
Sis and me acting ugly face XD wahahaha~


LOVESSS ~~ <3


Did you guys saw this kind of stupiak owl before ?  =P


The normal one hahaha


Lastly ~~ 

JENG JENG JENG ! 
da stupiakk me XD



* i relli look stupiak when im wearing spec !


dats all hoho~ 
relli stupiak rite XD
hubby promise me will take stupiak pic wif me d ``
HUHU im waiting yea im waiting yea !
=3



0 comments: