Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stupid feelings

Aikss ~ 
suddenly dont know how to start >< 
hmmmm..
Time past so fast huh.. Its already the 4th day you went there.. 
Do you feel what im feeling everyday here ? 
Do you miss me as much as i miss you ?


Yesterday i had 2 stupid and funny dream bout you.. 
and this afternoon.. 
I go and take a nap after chating with you.. 
Paiseh .. I told you i feel like wanna did some revision at first but after that i actually feel abit tired.. 
Then i took ur shirt and place beside me and sleep..
The scent on your shirt make me fall aslep d.. 
Then suddenly i tot i saw ur 背影..
I really tot that one is you leh T^T 
but actually there is no one there.. 
I really miss you :'( 
What to do what to do ? 
I think i got serious 相思病 d :(
I guess the only thing that can cure me is you..

Sorry if i write things that make you feel lor lor luen again..
But today i dont know why im feeling not happy again.. 
Maybe because of the rain.. 
Maybe because of other things..
I like rain but rainy day make me feel sad..
Dont worry i'll be fine.. 
Stay strong and be the stupiak momo as i always be..
What i need besides you now is time.. 
Hubby u really plays an important role in my life.. 
Altho we just get together for few months.. 
But thats already enough for me to prove that you are the one for me.. 
My only one
<3



___________________


Hmmm.. 
Its 1.05am now.. 
I'll stop here.. 
Someone is choosing his new pet now.. 
Cant wait to see it tmr ! :D
Night night !
Love you~
Muackss ~

3 comments:

j-xin said...

Hoho yea yea~ time pass rely fast n i will be back soon ^^ haizz~ im feeling very lonely n lor lor luen everyday here...i miss d times when v ate lunch togete..when v go to movies togete...when v c chow chow togete..when v 38 togete..when v laugh togete..and many many more~ omost every min im tinking of u n wondering wat r u doin over ther and i rely miss ur smile..ur stupiak face n ur stupiak dog sniffing sound hahaha XD of i do miss u as much as u miss me n myb even more when it comes to bedtime...i juz dunno y b4 i slp i wil tink of u until i fall aslp ZZzzzz~~ myb tis is d power of Porky hahaha XD hoho nvm nvm~ if u rely tired den u can take a nap~ jz make sure dat u dun stress urself too much yaa^^ hehe dun worry~ ur illness will cure very quickly since u hav found d remedy~ im willing to cure u 4eva in my entire life~ n i promise i will take care of u n protect u 4eva too^^ hehe dun worry whenever u feel down u can luk tru our stupiak photos and listen to our love song^^ i believe they will cheer u up n make u smile again (vf ur brace showing out XD) yea~ i rely appreciate d few months v spent 2gete and im oso very sure tat i have found my destined one ^^ I will tie u to my heart and never let go~ no matter wat happens u will oways b my priority i promise...without u im as dead as corpse and bcuz of u i hav a new goal tat i hav to achieve in my life..and tat is..(u kno ~ u kno~ XD) haha k larr~ i'll stop here n i will c u later hehe~ love u muacksss~~

YenXin said...

Yerrr im raining again when im reading this T^T
U list all the stupiak thing we used to do tgt..
I rmb all you promises here de lar :)
I love you hubby~
Muacksss <3

j-xin said...

yehh~~ dun like dat larrr (angera Lee XD) smile smile ^^ CHEER LOU PO!! hahaha yea yea~ i rmb all d moments v hav been 2gete n i will nvr 4gt them^^ hoho dun worry~ i will nvr 4gt my lifetime promise n i will try my best to fulfill them okie~~ I love u too lou po~~ muacksss~~